The Women’s Center Breastfeeding Clinic Lactation Services at CTS
Why Choose The Women’s Center Breastfeeding Clinic at Children’s Therapy Solutions (CTS)?
If you choose to breastfeed your baby, we want to do everything possible to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. We’ll support you during each phase of your pregnancy, the postpartum period and beyond, giving you and your baby the best possible chance of having a positive breastfeeding experience. Our compassionate and highly-trained staff offers comprehensive breastfeeding evaluations, individualized breastfeeding plans, and caregiver support in a loving, family-focused environment.
Meet Our Staff
Meet Whitney Scott, M.S. CCC-SLP, CLC
Whitney is a board certified speech-language pathologist and Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) specializing in feeding and oral motor impairment. She is also certified in the Beckman Oral Motor (BOM) Protocol which supports the strength and coordination of the lips, tongue, jaw, and cheeks in infants and children. Whitney is passionate about supporting women in her community. Her therapy approach focuses on compassionate care and evidenced-based treatment. She has a parent-child focused approach to breastfeeding support and her goal is for every parent to feel successful.
Whitney ScottBoard Certified Speech-Language Pathologist (M.S. CCC-SLP) Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)Beckman Oral Motor Protocol (BOM) Provider
Services at The Women’s Center Breastfeeding Clinic
Breastfeeding takes practice and patience. We provide a caring, supportive environment for every caregiver and baby. Here at The Women’s Center Breastfeeding Clinic, our lactation services help caregivers by:
● Completing c omprehensive breastfeeding evaluations with caregivers and their baby
● Developing an individualized breastfeeding plan to help caregivers reach their breastfeeding goals
● Providing caregiver support through education and counseling
● Focusing on developing a strong relationships with our clients through open communication – follow-up appointments, phone calls, texting, or email (depending on caregiver preference)
The Women’s Center Breastfeeding Clinic provides services focusing on:
● QUALITY: Providing the highest quality of care through evidence-based therapy and the best safety practices.
● COMPASSION + RESPECT: Treating our caregivers and clients like family.
● EMPATHY: Being attentive to our caregivers and client’s thoughts and feelings.
● EXCELLENCE: Pursuing excellence through continuous learning.
Whitney Scott, M.S. CCC-SLP, CLC, is available by appointment to any caregiver for in-clinic breastfeeding consultations. Her office is located at The Women’s Center at Children’s Therapy Solutions. The Breastfeeding Clinic offers support, supplies and education to breast feeding moms and their babies. Please call (941)745-5111 to schedule an appointment.